RE-UPLOADS: if you need me to reupload some clips please send me an email (croatiancelebrityvideos(at)gmail.com). The subject line must start with this keyword: CCVREUPLOAD.

RE-UPLOADS WILL BE PUBLISHED ONLY ON YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

To JOIN multiple parts of a video into one big file (e.g. file_part_00.mpg, file_part_01.mpg, file_part_02.mpg...) use this command in Command prompt window:
copy/b file_part_00.mpg + file_part_01.mpg + file_part_02.mpg filetogether.mpg

Friday, July 29, 2011

Lana Jurčević In Magazin 2011-07-29

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=87MPIKD1

69 MB

2 comments:

  1. First of all: Thanks for the great vids and the superb quality of captures! I hope that you didn't stop posting. I don't know anything about croatian celebs, but I really like the ones with Jelena Rozga, she's very sexy. Please don't stop posting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shall see. The absence of posts is not because of the stealing, its because I am on a vacation. New vids will be up soon.

    ReplyDelete